Skip to main content

Our first Interview


    To start of with, we were asked about 20 aptitude questions and to write essay. Later 11 of us got selected and proceeded for next round. They almost had their aptitude results ready in 15 minutes. Initially I was very nervous but interviewers attitude towards me comforted. The interview started with a smile and hi
Tell me about yourself?
Explain about project?
Explain project by sketching in paper.
About the techofes events I have been part of.
Find the second largest element among the repeating elements in an array.
Example: 2 5 5 3 3 3 1 Output:3
What do you know about thorogood?
According to you what do you think you must improve and how are you going to do that?
What was the help you did apart from you must do kind of things?

They first ask me you have been waiting from long time how do u feel first I didn't hear properly I said sorry they asked me again and I said its good I went to hostel wid my Frnds then usual questions.
they said to explain my first project that is news app I explained the project that it uses api to get news and display the news in app the said to explain api I said expansion and I said I got this api from news api website and it will return in json they said to explain json format and said how it will be used in ur app I explain each article is separated by array I will use each array news to get news and I used menu to print each news how will u use this json format I will convert to string and then I will use the content and each content will be stored in string array and later Will be used wherever needed they asked how will u separate the content like head line,description,link,image link I said I will take each content as element which is separated by colon, later they asked if the application is closed the recent content will be available I said no each time when u open the application it will call the api again and update the news *they asked is there possible to store I said I have ideas to implement in future that to make news available offline using SQL they asked to draw the SQL plan to make content available in offline I roughly draw a table .Now they asked me to explain my second project which is a group project real time event monitoring I said im currently working in a team to develop this app how much it has completed I said it is approximately 50-60% completed they said to explain my second project* I hope I explained clearly and I said my role in this project they asked where the data are stored and display between each role I said we bought a server
they asked about my work experience in U.M associates where I work for one month I explain my work they asked about other experience I said some if my interesting thing of my life they asked about TG I just said its a data analytics and business intelligence company they asked u know any Senior who is working in TG I said sabari bro *they asked why do you want to work in TG to get good experience in analytics and ur company have well experienced employees in analytics *they asked If we don't give u work on analytics what will u do I said no problem I can develop my coding skills they said be truth r u really interested to work in analytics and business intelligence
finally they asked you have any question I asked one question tat with the use of previous record u will predict the future and I gave a example tat if I give previous scores and experience and some related data of virat kohli you will predict his score of his upcoming match with south Africa
they said it is almost possible and they are doing business analysis I asked how much it will be true they said we didn't design algorithm we just use tool and application to analyse


It began with the famous tell me about yourself question and some technical questions. One really amazing fact is that they never expected the perfect answers all they did was gave us room to figure and find the answer. Overall it was really good experience and very friendly environment.
Did you helped anyone out of your comfort zone?
What do you think you have improve more?
Explain about your project?
Dbms join query and a program to check a string is a lowercase string.if a string contain all the characters in lowercase then it should return 1 else it should return 0


The panel were so chill n calm
Obvious !! Started with "Tell me about yourself" once I completed they started taking queues frm what I said n started evolving it. Then comes the resume ... Enquired about work experience part of my resume it went for nearly 10 - 15 mins. Next, extra-curricular activities were Enquired ...At last they asked about the description of mini project that I did ...
As far as my interview is concerned they haven't prepared anything to question me, they started shooting questions from what I hv told
Most questions are dB prominent
What I hv did for my frnds like for them to develop apart from studies ???
Nss activities apart from clg ?
Which is ur favourite subject ?
Can you write the normal forms?
Give me an example of third normal form..
How third normal form differ from second normal form..?


1. About myself
2. Projects
*Ur part in it
*Difficulties faced.
*How you got the idea?
*Is it useful for others?
3. Interests.
4. What have you done for your interests?
6. Program to find whether it is a leap year or not.
7. How to retrieve data from MsExcel?
8. Any crazy thing you've done with your friends?
9. Do you encourage your friends to perform well in any aspects than they do?
10. Your passion or the field which will get you job?
    11.Would you like to work in the field on which you have passion ?


At first they asked me whether I am dayscholar or hosteller. Then I answered well I am a dayscholar and they replied it's getting a little bit late right I answer them well yeah Then on seeing my resume that mam asked me r u from velammal Nd which branch ,I said I am from mogappair Nd she replied well I am Ur school senior too Then they said this this session will be for 45 mins let's start. Ok well what do u know abt data analytics explain with a example I replied to them They asked me to tell me a brief intro abt myself.so I answered them After that they asked me apart from studies what will u do in Ur free times I answered them Then they asked me abt project Nd I explained them in written After that they asked as u have mentioned oops in areas of interest what is Ur favourite concept over that I replied polymorphism Nd well explained it ,then they asked to write a program for overloading concept Then after that they asked have u faced any challenges I replied currently I am facing right now After that they asked have u encouraged anyone I replied them with my answer Have u been there in any clubs I replied I went to SRM nss camp Nd they asked what did u do there Nd I replied I was a team lead for 1st years , conducted eye camp ,attend mass cleaning session at beach Nd we went to orphanage and entertained those students over there .
Finally they asked do u have any questions I asked what r the top companies Ur giving solutions for they answer Then we shook hands the HR interview came to an end.


Directly jumped into projects in my resume
In out questions of the project
And with that as reference thy asked me to write queries
And they asked what made me to take dbms as my area of interest
And why Thorogood?
How will you be able to adapt with change of place
Co curricular

Overall they want some space  for them to speak and interact, its our wish to take the direction.

Credits:
Manimala , Ramani , Rukmani , Usama , Vivek , Kruthika , Abhinayaa , Abinaya , Prashanthi , Sweatha.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

குட்டி ஆசை - அத்தா அம்மா

பழைய நிகழ்வுகளே காரணம் என நினைக்குறேன், அப்பாவின் ஜீப் மோகத்திற்கு. சிகப்பு நிறத்தில் ஒரு ஜீப் அதை அப்படியே அப்பாவிற்கு அர்ப்பணிக்க வேண்டும்.  என் சிறுவயதில் அவள் அதிகமா திரில்லர் நாவல்கள் படிப்பதை கவனித்திருக்கிறேன், தற்சமயம் அவள் அதிலிருந்து வெகு தூரம் சென்றுவிட்டாலோ? என்னசெய்தாயினும் அம்மாவை புத்தக வாசிப்பிற்க்கு  மீண்டும் கொண்டு வர வேண்டும்.  இசை ஜாம்பவான்களின் நிகழ்ச்சிகளுக்கு, அப்பாவை அழைத்துச் செல்ல வேண்டும். முக்கியமாக SP பாலசுப்ரமணியம் கச்சேரிகளுக்கு. முறையான இசை ஞானத்தை அடைய உதவ வேண்டும், கச்சேரிகள் நடத்தவும் உறுதுணையாக இருக்கனும். நேரத்தை பிரித்து, உடற்பயிற்சி செய்ய ஏற்பாடு செய்து தரனும். இருவரையும் ஜோடியாக உடற்பயிற்சி செய்ய வைத்தால் நன்றாக இருக்கும். ஒருவரை ஒருவர் மெச்சிக் கொள்வார்கள் தான்.  குதிரை வளர்ப்பில் ஏனோ ஒரு பிரியம், நல்ல திடகாத்திரமான அரேபிய குதிரையை அவர்கள் வளர்ப்பதை ரசித்திடவேண்டும்.  நல்ல உடல்நிலையை உறுதி செய்ய இருவருக்கும் வருடம் இருமுறை முழு உடல் பரிசோதனை செய்யனும். முடியும் என்றால், ஸ்டெம்செல் தெரபிக்கு தயாராக இருக்கனும். மெலடி பாடலை டூயட் ஆக பாடவ

Aiii We | Industrial Visit (IV)

Eighth-semester bucket list was filled with four important works, Mathrix symposium - This is where the rubber meets the road Freshers day -  Made it, on the same day we had Mathrix workshop Farewell for seniors - Cloned copy available in hand Industrial visit   Almost everyone in the class was involved somehow in one of these activities, planning for the so-called Industrial visit started well ahead of time at Dec’18. Mahesh took the responsibilities in the shoulder, Rukmani and Akshaya stood as long pillars from the girl's side.   Square one   Feb 7, Out of 6 hours of class we canceled the last 3 hours. Most of the day-scholars went back and joined in central, hostellers kicked off their journey to Central from the yellow bus of CEG standing up against the alumni center. Vineeth and co placed few lemons for a safe journey and fire on a coconut wishing the same. At central, most of the day-scholar girls brought their parents, few boys too. Yes, it was a nice

Love Story Part 3 [Materialistic]

Link to:  Part 2[Question] Jas and Gopi sat on the round shaped laptop desk at the Wi-Fi hut. All others took their seat in a normal fashion. Amishi started, “Does love is about something like friends with benefits or sex?”. As they have never discussed this topic among themselves before, everyone stood calmly. Yashwanth said, “Many feel like they are in need of love just to show off their greatness to their friends”. He added, “Many fall in love for 2 major reasons”.  1.They didn't get any sort of affection from their family and their close buddies  2. When they have number of arrears. “Most probably”, Ganga agreed. “Some love for time pass too... right”, Yashwanth said. Amishi didn't agree with Yash. She glanced at him. Their eyes met and none of them even blinked until Amishi  roke contact after few seconds. Things went for a long time. By the end, they came to a conclusion in unison. Love should not be materialistic. Love is not just for enjoyment and time pa